This aromatic fish curry is quick and easy to make.
The ingredient of Green fish curry
- 200g (1 cup) white long-grain rice
- 400ml can lite coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste (Trident brand)
- 300g (about 2cm thick) flake fish fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 200g (about 2cm thick) ling fish fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, stalks removed, leaves washed
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
The instruction how to make Green fish curry
- Cook the rice in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until tender. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place the coconut milk and curry paste in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Gently simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes. Add all the fish and simmer, uncovered, for a further 5 minutes or until the fish is just cooked. Add choy sum and push down gently into the liquid. Simmer, covered, for 2 minutes or until choy sum just wilts.
- Divide the fish curry among serving bowls. Top with the coriander leaves to garnish and serve with the cooked rice.
Nutritions of Green fish currycalories: 315.002 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 40 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 64 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 211.14 milligrams sodium