Take a break from meat with this delicious fish dish with plenty of fresh veggies.
The ingredient of Fish parcels
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 boneless fish fillets
- 1/2 cup dill sprigs
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Olive oil, if desired
The instruction how to make Fish parcels
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180C. Cut 4 large squares of baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes and onion, adding a little olive oil, if you like. Season to taste.
- Place equal amounts of tomato mixture in the middle of each piece of baking paper. Top with fish. Sprinkle with dill sprigs. Drizzle with juice and, if you like, a little olive oil. Season to taste.
- Wrap up as a parcel, place on a baking tray seam side up and tuck ends underneath. Bake 10-15 minutes until fish is cooked when tested.
- Remove from parcel and serve with salad or vegetables.
Nutritions of Fish parcelscalories: