Its beam come true - a healthy and economical fish dish that will surf you well.
The ingredient of Fish and ramen noodle soup
- 180g dried ramen noodles
- 2 teaspoons Massel vegetable stock powder
- 5 cups boiling water
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, quartered
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Changs sesame oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 300g flathead fillets, cut into 1.5cm-thick slices (see note)
The instruction how to make Fish and ramen noodle soup
- Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place in a bowl. Cover to keep warm. Meanwhile, place stock powder and 5 cups boiling water in a saucepan over mediumhigh heat. Add ginger, soy sauce and oil. Bring to the boil.
- Add onion, carrot and fish to stock mixture. Return to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 1 minute or until fish is cooked through.
- Divide noodles between bowls. Remove and discard ginger from stock mixture. Ladle over noodles. Serve.
Nutritions of Fish and ramen noodle soupcalories: 247.843 calories
calories: 2 grams fat
calories: 0.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 33.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22 grams protein
calories: 43 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 968 milligrams sodium