From kitchen to table in 20 minutes, this hearty fish curry is sure to impress.
The ingredient of Masala fish curry
- 800g basa fillets, halved
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g jar Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 165ml can light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 spring onion, shredded
- Mini naan bread, steamed rice, lemon cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Masala fish curry
- Pat fish dry with paper towel. Combine turmeric, coriander and pepper on a plate. Add fish and turn to coat. Heat oil in a frying pan on high heat. Cook fish for 1-2 mins, each side, until golden. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add masala sauce, coconut milk, lemon zest and juice. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Return fish to pan with peas and simmer for 5 mins, until fish is cooked through.
- Top with onion. Serve with warmed naan bread, steamed rice and lemon cheeks.
Nutritions of Masala fish currycalories: