This twist on tacos is a quick and easy crowd-pleasing dinner.
The ingredient of Chicken nachos recipe
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Mince
- 40g pkt Mexican seasoning
- 250g pkt tortilla chips
- 1 cup (120g) coarsely grated tastyu00a0cheddar
- 350g mixed tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinlyu00a0sliced
The instruction how to make Chicken nachos recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line 2u00a0baking trays with baking paper. Heat the oil in au00a0medium frying pan over medium heat. Cook the mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 5u00a0mins or until cooked through. Add the Mexican seasoning and 1/3u00a0cup (80ml) water. Cook, stirring, for 3u00a0mins or until the mixture thickens.
- Meanwhile, arrange the tortilla chips evenly over prepared trays. Sprinkle with cheddar. Bake for 5u00a0mins or untilu00a0the cheddar melts.
- Divide the tortilla chips among serving bowls. Top with the mince, tomato, onion and avocado. Season tou00a0serve.
Nutritions of Chicken nachos recipecalories: 739.705 calories
calories: 43 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 40 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 42 grams protein
calories: 1075 milligrams sodium